Sunday, 29 July 2012

spain, buh bye

It's currently 5.10am and we're sat in wetherspoons waiting to board the plane, wahoo! I've just polished off a bacon, sausage and egg sandwich followed by half of my brother's fry up because I'm a fat bitch. I love it how the rules of holiday make it acceptable to order alcohol at this time with your breakfast. Was tempted by a Malibu to kick start the holiday but opted for tea instead, there's so many people drinking wine- not quite sure I could manage wine at this unearthly hour!

I'm also desperately trying not to go into duty free, I've already had to walk past MAC, REN and Benefit once and I know it will be fatal if I end up there.

Anyway, off to Almeria in Spain for a week so see you all next Sunday!

Rozi xo

ps, as I was writing this and wandering around I've managed to spend £17 on some Victoria's Secret body mist - oops.

6 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful time! Can't wait to see your holidays pics!

    www.littlekjf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, can't wait to see what you do next! Come check out my blog, maybe we can follow each other!
    Material Fixations

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award check out my blog for info :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope you have a great time

    I have nominated you for the Liebster blog award, Please check my blog for more details :) x http://pamperedpout.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun! I basically drink constantly when on holiday, it's the only acceptable time! xx

    ReplyDelete