I know it's nearing the end of October now but I haven't done a wish list in a while and there are just so many things I want at the moment! Unfortunately I don't actually have the money to buy any of these things so for now I will just add them to my never ending Christmas list...
1. I've had my eye on this Zara blazer for a while now, the cut is really flattering and I love the leather sleeves. I've been looking for a cheaper one but the fake leather can sometimes look so plastic and tacky!
2. As an extremely organised person (some might say borderline OCD), it recently came to my attention that in my evenly spaced apart, colour and size ordered wardrobe there is a huge gap... I don't even own a black jumper, how is that possible?! I am an avid fan of Topshop knitwear and already own the pink version to this jumper. Ooh so warm and comfy <3.
3. Topshop nail varnish in panther. I don't really need to say much other than I am a glitterholic, glitteraholic?! Not even a word but who cares.
6. Jeffrey Campbell Litas - I'd say it's a marmite situation, you either love em or hate em! Not everyone's cup of tea, in fact probably not many people's cup of tea but every time I see someone with them on, (admittedly... mainly bloggers) it makes me want them even more.
7. I genuinely really like this bag, not just because it's a bloody good copy of the Alexander Wang Kirsten satchel, I am just always on a quest to find the perfect black bag. I don't promote replicas in any way, in fact most 'fakes' really get on my nerves but when you don't have the dollar for designer bags then I suppose it's acceptable sometimes, maybe?