Saturday 25 August 2012

been shopping

Topshop; oversized burnout tee, basic neppy tee, black acid leigh jean
Topshop Lips; Rio Rio
ASOS; alton boots
Recently I've just been drawn to everything that's completely grunge. My little Topshop spree last week consisted of buying everything in grey and black and although I bought a lot more than what's pictured I took most of it back because I realised that I didn't need the same t-shirt in 3 different colours - oops. 

I just bought basics as these t-shirts go with everything and although I'm really not a fan of jeans; the only pair I own are the rose coloured 'leigh' jeans from Topshop, I thought it was about time I invested in a new pair. If you haven't tried these jeans I don't know where you've been, basically a glorified jegging but so comfy and so flattering they literally would look good on anyone (especially if you hate jeans like I do). Anyway I bought the black acid wash colour and although I wasn't sure at first I've decided I really like them and hopefully I'll get a lot of wear out of them with my ASOS alton boots ^^ which I'm yet to wear. 

I also invested in a new lip stick Rio Rio which is just a really vibrant red, satin matte finish and stays put for hours. Love! It looks a lot darker on the Topshop website than it is, much brighter in real life and also really moisturising!

Rozi xo 

11 comments:

  1. those boots are absolutely banginnnn!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I love Rio Rio! Featured it in my latest blog post- the perfect red :)

    Would love you to check out my blog- going to do a giveaway once I get to 100 followers :)

    www.sw-fashion.net
    www.sw-fashion.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's fab I love it, Topshop lipsticks are so good! Stays put for ages too :)

      Delete
  3. Awesome haul! Loving this lipstick color. One of my favorite go-to lipsticks is from Topshop too, it's called Vamp but I don't think they sell it anymore- gutted!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Topshop lipsticks are my favourite, I just love the creamy finish - so easy to apply

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh, the lipstick colour is amazing! <3

    x
    Lost in the Haze: a Fashion Photography Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with you I hate jeans but love the leighs! The lipsticks a lovely colour haven't tried toppers lipsticks yet just their blushes. Must pop down there and try one:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only recently got into them, I've got 3 now but they have really good staying power & they are really moisturising. Definitely worth it :) xxxx

      Delete
  7. looks like my obsession with all hues of grey has rubbed off on you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, not quite. Thanks for commenting means a lot :). Seeing as you have a blogger account now you can follow me too hehe. xxxxx

      Delete