Thursday 23 August 2012

daily want: louise gray nail polish



Nails in Pinch Punch by Louise Gray for Topshop

Sorry I've been a bit slack on the blogging front recently, I've been mega busy trying to sort out final preparations for Germany. Panicking that I don't have the correct insurance and any money! Student finance have royally mucked up (again) and I don't even have an offer from them yet which is a nightmare as I leave next week!!

But onto all things sparkly, I love this nail polish so much I felt this was worthy of a post. It's part of the Topshop and Louise Gray collaboration and those of you that know me / follow me on Instagram will know I love pretty much anything with glitter - especially when it concerns nail polish. The pink glitter is my favourite but there are a few more sparkly ones in the collection too. It's just such a shame that my nearest Topshop that stocks makeup is at least a train journey away and I don't have time to rush out and buy it. So for now, I will just have to admire through my computer screen.

Rozi xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment